Monday, July 6, 2009

The State of the Game 7/6/09

***Updated***

Hello all,

I don't know for sure if Tom will be back for this weeks game but I am going to plan like he is. I have discovered an incredibly fun role playing game called Dread which I am learning the rules to. I want you all to come prepared for D&D like normal, most of you are I believe level 13 save for Mike and Chris. However, we may end up playing Dread. This mostly depends on if I feel i can run dread or not. So show up for D&D but be prepared to play dread. You need know nothing to play Dread other then that it is a game of Terror and nothing more.

See you all Thursday evening,

** Note ** If we play Dread we might not get started till the sun goes down, for effect. Also, if we continue to play Dread we might want to find a creepier place to play then my basement. We can talk Thursday.

***Update*** It was brought to my attention that it is in fact Mike and James who are still level 12 not Chris. So James make a level 12. That is all

2 comments:

  1. Wow, creepier than James's basement? I dunno man, I dunno. I'd rather not leave the country or go to West Virginia again 'till next year. So that leaves what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm returned now, lol. See you Thursday? Wednesday? The texts don't match what's been said here exactly.

    Whastever. I'm down with the project. I am ready to game.

    ReplyDelete