Thursday, June 4, 2009

The State of the game 6/4/09

First I would like to say well done to everyone who posted diary entries/campaign follow up reports. They were all exceptional. Thank you! Now for some business

This is just a quick reminder to everyone. Our game continues, come hell or high water, Saturday at 1:00 pm, at my place. Also, keep in mind that your characters have leveled and I would prefer you do any of your leveling and item purchasing at home, and if anything significant changed about your character, please post such information on the blog under the comments of this entry.

Finally, at the event on Saturday I want to make everyone contributors to the blog so you can all post your own entries. Don't let me forget

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that Lord Obsidian will not denied a chance to do some troll-hunting. I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete